пятница, 2 января 2009 г.

Some tips for young World of Warcraft druids

Some tips for young World of Warcraft druids

I started playing a night elf druid a week ago on a private server. So, here I would like to tell you about some tips for druids which I found out.


First of all I need to say that I like this class and I have always wanted to try it.
Also I chose Herbalism/Alchemy as my proffesions. What I want to do is to roleplay and save animals and help people in dungeons and raids, etc, etc... =)

Now I'm level 13 and here is what I would like to share with people who start playing a druid class for the first time.

You get a Bear Form at 10lv. Use it. Bears are like tanks so when you are in a bear form you have a very high protection level. Also I use these minor elixirs which you can make immediately as you choose Alchemy from the trainer. Also I put all 4 points into Improved Mark of the Wild in the Restoration build - this gives me higher all stats. As you can see, my protection is very high during the battles.

Next thing to do is to buff everyone you pass by. You don't lose anything except some amount of mana which will recover soon enough. But, you get good attitude and respect from other players. When I was a rogue I always had to ask druids and priests in the cities to buff me. If you are buffed with Thorns and Mark of the Wild this helps you a lot while leveling.

And the last thing is that I almost do not use healing. I always pull a mob with Moonlight which still ticks some time after you have used it. Then immediately shapeshift into bear form and use Maul. If several enemies attack I use Demoralizing Roar to reduce the damage I get. Do not waste time on further shapeshifting. I have healing potions which I make to use during the battle.

I hope these tips will be useful to you. Later I might write more tips as I progress.

Комментариев нет: